Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Honey Mustard Turkey Wrap

Here's a turkey wrap recipe I thought I would try for my family, I found it on Discovery Health's website. I guess you can add your own variations.

Honey Mustard Turkey Wrap

prep time: catagory: 15 minutes

Ingredients

1 whole wheat tortilla

3 slices turkey breast

1 cup fresh spinach

1/2 red bell pepper, sliced

1 oz reduced fat cheddar cheese

2 TBS fat free honey mustard dressing

Instructions

Place turkey inside of tortilla. Add fresh spinach, peppers and cheese to tortilla.
Top tortilla filling with honey mustard dressing. Fold tortilla and contents into a wrap.
Prepare vegetable soup according to package directions.

Shopping List:

Fat free honey mustard dressing
fresh spinach red bell pepper
reduced fat cheddar cheese
turkey breast
vegetable soup
whole wheat tortillas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you have a happy childhood?

Is your child a picky eater?