Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New School Year!

Can't believe how much my kids have grown!  My son, Owen, will be attending Kindergarten in just 7 days!  He is getting on the bus for the first time with his sister, Phoebe, who will be starting second grade. So excited for what is ahead of us for the rest of this year!  I will be on my own during the day for the first time in a long time!  I am currently persuing positions that I can work from home so I can meet the bus.  Wish me luck!

I have been thinking a lot about this blog and what types of information I would like to include, starting good habits for snacking and meals. Would love to hear from you Mom's out there regarding your mealtime tips as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you have a happy childhood?

Is your child a picky eater?